Data Engineer with a strong experience managing complex production operations, with expertise in distributed systems and databases.
I like to solve complex problems around delivering real time infrastructure in perpetual growth, and maintains some of the core pieces of large-scale production architecture serving 200B+ events daily.
Some of the technologies I work with include Kafka, Aerospike, Redis, Memcache, and I like to program in Python, Ruby and Go.
» Talk Recordings
· Kafka: Revolution to Evolution – DataOps Meetup: Conquering Data with Kafka & Airflow [Heb]  [Full
· Kafka Lag Monitoring For Human Beings – Kafka Summit 2020 [Eng]  [Full]
· Handling Increasing Load and Reducing Costs During COVID-19 Crisis [Heb]  [10m]
· Migrating from BitBucket to GitLab – GitlabCommit San Francisco 2020 [Eng]  [Full]
· What can you learn from the biggest automation company in the world? [Eng]  [Ignite]
· AppsFlyer’s Case Study of GitLab [Heb]  [Full]
» Blog Posts
· Best Kafka Summit Videos – Apache Kafka Official Page [Eng]
· Apache Kafka Lag Monitoring at AppsFlyer– Confluent Blog [Eng]
· What is the company doing “Flying” the Apps? – Aerospike Blog [Eng]
· How AppsFlyer use Aerospike to support the growth during COVID-19 – People & Computers [Heb]
· Why AppsFlyer moved from Bitbucket to GitLab – Gitlab Blog
· GitLab Heroes Page – Gitlab Website